Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Friday, February 9, 2018

Bible Verses about Protection

ephesians 6:11

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.
God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?”
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
You make your saving help my shield,
and your right hand sustains me;
your help has made me great.
You provide a broad path for my feet,
so that my ankles do not give way.
“No weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the Lord.
Keep me safe, my God,
for in you I take refuge.
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
You are my refuge and my shield;
I have put my hope in your word.
Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.
I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
As for God, his way is perfect:
The Lord’s word is flawless;
he shields all who take refuge in him.
But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble.
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
But you, Lord, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
Every word of God is flawless;
he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in humans.
Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.
The name of the Lord is a fortified tower;
the righteous run to it and are safe.
The Lord will rescue his servants;
no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.


    For who is God besides the Lord?
    And who is the Rock except our God?